Saturday, October 28, 2006

Wrist Fat Threatens to Consume Baby's Hands

Feet May Be In Jeopardy Too

Surprise, AZ- Health experts agree that America is in the midst of an obesity crisis. Today more than fifty percent of Americans are overweight. "The numbers are really staggering," remarked Dr. Fatty McButterpants of the Arizona Institute of Portlyness. "We're now even seeing the epidemic surface in some pretty unlikely places." Doctors in Surprise, Arizona are closely watching the curious case of a local baby with an abnormal concentration of chub in her wrist joints.

Jamie and Tony Ressa first became concerned about their daughter when they were unable to pull her huge wrists through the arm holes of her jammies. "The hands came through just fine. It was the wrists that were clogging up the process," said dad Tony. "I'm really worried," drooled Livia Ressa, 0. "If mommy and daddy don't start feeding me diet milk, it'll be as if I'm wearing fat mittens."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here I am at 7:35 am checking the e-mail. I check your site, I am laughing so hard I am crying. You guys are so funny! You need to get out of education and either do stand up comedy or write children books.
And....Miss-A-Livia Sophia, has the cutest wrists I have ever seen! She is gourgous!

Anonymous said...

Tony
After raising 3 daughters....she will kill you for these comments!!!
love, linda uphus

Anonymous said...

Livia's wrists are perfect and precious. Get bigger jammies !