New & Improved! Now 24% heavier and 10% taller!
Tipping the scales at 8lbs 8oz, Livia made a significant size increase this week. Experts attribute the gain to her tendency to inhale her food but also to genetics. Like Mom, she loves to snack. Like Dad, she rarely quits before she's uncomfortably full.
She may also be well on her way to breaking the Italian shortness curse. She's 22 inches long. At this rate she'll be 14 1/2 feet tall by the time she's five.

2 comments:
Tony, you make me laugh! I log on to your web site about everyday just to see if there are new pictures. The picture you have of Livia sure does look like you when you were her age. I laughed my head off at the paragraph you wrote after the picture. I had to call Grandma Rosie and read it to her too!! Made my day!! Give her a hug for me!
Thanks for keeping us up-to-date, you make us feel like we are right there with you. Miss and love you all. Great Uncle Jim and Great Aunt Brenda
Post a Comment