Livia Sophia Ressa
Livia was born on May 4, 2006 at 4:06 PM. She weighs 7lbs 1oz and is 20 1/2" long. Mom and baby are both doing very well.
Jamie did an amazing job. Everything went perfectly until about 3:15 when the Livia's heart rate dropped a few times and Dr. Fara decided that a Cesarean would be best for baby and Mom. We found out later that Livia had decided to play jump rope with the umbilical cord and managed to wrap it around her leg a few times. The procedure went quickly and was complication free.
Thank you to all of our friends and family members who have loved and supported us. We can't wait for you all to meet little Livi!
4 comments:
Wow! She is absolutly gorgeous! I am so happy for both of you! you are both going to be wonderful parents. I am glad that Jamie is recovering well. I have been thinking about her! Just think, in 11 more weeks we can have a little play date!
Livia Sophia is beautiful! You did great! Can't wait to meet her in person. Great Uncle Jim and I want to send you our love.
She is adorable!! Nick and I are so excited for you both! Pretty soon there will be 2 girls and a boy! Holidays will be fun!
Tony and Jamie...
You have NO IDEA how I am going to live vicariously through Joan just swooning and smiling over your precious new addition! I am sure by Monday a.m., she will be the screen-saver of all screen-savers at Liberty Lake Elementary. Get ready for the big lights, Livi! Congrats! Hugs,
Trish Rockwell
Post a Comment